Pages

Saturday 23 February 2008

Meet the family.

As some of you may know, I previously ran for the Alberta Alliance in the 2007 by-election in Calgary - Elbow, under my maiden name of Greydanus. That is when I met some new "cyber" friends on the Calgary Puck Forum. They learned first hand that a candidate can have a sense of humour.
Not long after the by-election I changed my name when I married an incredible man, Cory Morgan. Clicking on the link, you will see he is also a candidate in the 2008 election. Here we are in one of my favourite shots from our wedding day.


Our children also celebrated our very special day with us.
These are my three; who are now all adults.



.... and Cory's' three.....




You can view our entire wedding album here. Full credit to Perry Thompson Photography for capturing the essence of our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment