Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Rookie blogger gets published ! !

I must say I was pleasantly surprised when a magazine requested permission to print an excerpt from my blog.

I still consider myself a novice and certainly don't have the writing skills of my better half, so I won't be letting this go to my head. All the same it was difficult keeping quiet on it for so long. I think part of me had to see it to believe it. Eons ago I did a bit of modelling and now my daughter does some, along with acting; so I am all too familiar with the "cutting room floor."

But alas; I have the magazine in hand and indeed it is there, in black and white. If you subscribe, you too will have your copy. Everyone else will have to wait until it hits the news stands tomorrow...... otherwise stay tuned here and I will reveal the name of the magazine, which may surprise some. Hee hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment